Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finger Licking Good

I had another great call with Jeff tonight. He was away on business for a whole month and I missed him sooo. He likes the same things as I do in bed. Lots oral and anal licking and sucking. I came so hard all over his face. My body quivering and shaking all over it felt like an earthquake in my panties... He has a silky smooth sexy voice that entrances my thoughts and feelings. The way he fucked me slow and then fast, then faster and back to slow again, made me feel like I was taking off to another planet, cuming all over his big had cock. I do enjoy a good ass licking and that is what I got tonight.

If you like ass licking and pussy sucking then you are the man for me. I can't get enough oral luvin. Give me a call on niteflirt http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/6763416


No comments: